Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Life has been good to me these past few days:

- Both Engineering System Design & Operational Planning & Control projects are officially over. Project Management is left with main exam. Operational Planning & Control exam is left too with god knows what, ought to check my schedule. Hope this sem, all is well, with my gpa increasing naturally. Woots!!

- Beth and i are being better off. Only occasional quarrel due to our misunderstandings. I just don't understand how people can jump to conclusions, and the truth is im not a liar. In fact, i've never lied to you about anything. But everything's fine and I feel much closer to her now.

- Lots of special events coming right up, ok maybe two. Valentine's Day which is special for me this year to celebrate with someone special. And CNY, not looking forward to it that much afterall i dun celebrate. hah!

tsk tsk tsk.. Look at the time. Maybe i should get to bed. Lots of stuff to do tomorrow, resume writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home