Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've just realised that my previous post has been quite emotional and some sort depressing. I wonder why. Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps i procrastinated too much. So much that i needed to vent it in my blog, so much I couldn't control my temper. Maybe thats why, I'm here, blogging again. Blogger or venting, thats a tough one.

SO maybe, my life is a bit messed up and kinda tangled right now. Just hope things will untangled itself like a puppet. Ok maybe puppet can't untangle itself. Projects are piling up unknowingly, work load increases naturally. I can't lose. Or maybe, i can't afford to lose. I hate the feeling of losing. I hate people looking down at me. Maybe thats why, i take up every challenges that comes in my way.

But something is missing, something to push me. I feel lethargic. I wanted to do something but ended up not doing anything. I need some soul-searching. I mean badly.

This is worst than mid-life crisis. Bad. Unfair.

Until lately, I just realised, I'm all that I'm not.

Lost.

Haiz...

Just when i needed you most.............................................................

I miss your love. I miss your touch, but I'm feeling you everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home