Monday, December 25, 2006

OMG!

Dear friend,

I hate it so much thinking about it each time. Please stop giving me problems will you? Why did you let me down when i needed u most? This questions have been lingering in my head ever since u rejected my approach. It's been like the 2nd time u did this to me. Everyday, i showered u with Ad-Aware software and installed u an AVG anti-virus program so as not to infect u with viruses. Why must u do this to me? Why did you do a good job when i really need you? Why did u let me down now? Didn't i wipe the dust off your head when you're dusty? Didn't i close the lid when im finished using u? Then why do this to me? Why? Why? Why? So now, tell me. Is it because I've made u overworked, downloading movies and sitcoms and not turning u off for days. My projects are piling up. And you have let me down. Thus, im sending you to the hardware centre. Hope they fix you, and u change for the better. If u don't, your existence might be ripped off. Think about it. Hope to see you soon. Now all i can see is a blue screen. Well, i guess it's dead now no real point talking about it. I'm sorry friend i guess I'm the cause of it.

So peeps, i guess i be away from blogging for quite sometime. I will miss my fans!! (laughs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home