Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yahoooooooooooo peeps.. I'm back!! it's updated nw. Was held up with FYP project and tests. Below are some of the pics taken when away from blogging.


Selamat Hari Raya 2006



At someone's wedding with my Sis

- Kak, all the best with ur future (ahem)... =)



The girl who claimed she's Irish!!



The guy who got bullied when anyone goes out with

- First day to the new Geylang Serai market with parents.
No wonder it rained!! Overall, wad a dead day for me. (wads more when Man Utd lost to West Ham) *sighs*



Food Galore!!

- People including my sis find myself weird having to take pictures of food. anyways, who cares. i love it that way. Sweet and chicken rice plus banana prata with honey. omg i feel like im in heaven!!
Lesson learnt abt myself: A hungry man is an angry man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home