Sunday, February 11, 2007

im always wondering if mom loves me.

im always wondering if mom still loves me.

im always wondering how my studies are progressing.

im always wondering if i ate on a healthy diet today.

im always wondering when im gonna start studying for exams.

im always wondering if i did a good deed today.

im always wondering if i should go for the blood donation drive.

im always wondering what are my hidden fears and feelings.

im always wondering why the sky is blue and not purple.

im always wondering what i wanna be when i grow up.

im always wondering when im gonna get my room clean up.

im always wondering if she(baby-bird) misses me.

im always wondering about what's gonna come up for the main exam.

im always wondering when is my NS letter gonna come.

im always wondering why i love ice-cream so much.

im always wondering what are others doing.

im always wondering what to do next.

im always wondering why i always wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home