Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gosh, i can't believe ive missed monday's street soccer match. man, i should have gone to sch that day - will have to wait till fasting mth's over. sighs. serves me right for not going to sch that day. J!! where are those pics?? i need them. better pass me once your comp's fixed, blame it on your fan. haha. went to "office" today. yay! ive learnt some card tricks. just need time to master them. woots, saw J on My Sassy Neighbour. wow, cool stuff! (saw few of my friends on tv, when's my turn uh?) x)

Damn, i hate to be reprimanded and scolded by Mr F. teach me, im willing to learn. c'mon man, its my first time making an order for IC chip sockets. at last, he helped me out. thx anyways. Kenangan Terindah (by Samsons) song's my fav - loves the first few verse. it goes:
Aku yang lemah tanpamu,
Aku yang rentan karena

it so damn se-xay especially when u sing it to a girl. heh.
Saw R and co. at the sch's bus stop. wait, what's that qn supposed to mean R? (toots)

Met a vintage + retro-dressed up hottie. she was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, faded jeans plus an LV bag and not forgetting an oversized sunglasses. man, ur dressing's damn cool, i lurve it.
Don't look at me like that, i'll melt.

Phrase of the week: Whatever makes you happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home