Saturday, September 16, 2006

I was attending a competition (Gemerlapan 2006 Finals) yesterday nite, dressed in all white, white shirt, new white pants, some "blings-blings" on and of course my fav white shoes. I wasnt the one singing, but I looked like one of the contestants. heheh. In fact, i felt like a superstar! omg my friends called me PAP. so mean. Arrggghh.. *strangles. YAY-ness! Look at my predictions. (3 out of 3) My friend won. Way to go bro!!
Of course, i will break and spread the news in my "office" this coming Monday.
Thx for the supper treat kak.

Woohoooo, I simply love new training each week. We did static training and it rocks really. Most people were like staring and wondering what kinda training we're doing. well, i love the attention!

aights, off to burn some cd for tmr JB trip. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home