Monday, October 02, 2006

Shopping lists:
Volkswagen Bettle [Oprah, i need a car to go to sch!!!]
Guitar capo [Guitar chords waiting]

Boo, finally im back to blog. First thing first, i just got back from war!! haha. It's a PS2 game called Black, man it rocks! Basically this game tested my patience, having to complete missions for hours. Well, thx A for borrowing me but sorry to say the graphics is kinda so-so standard for me. I'm a good gamer okays. Just a reminder to A, stop biting your lips when carrying weights. And NO-NO, I still think G is a gay.

To both N & C esp, why should I always place order each everytime? Is it because u guys think im not doing my "thang"? Or is it because you guys see me as your babu? Soo goddamn unfair. I feel so shitty. I'm stressed up okays, spare me. Hopefully on 30th Oct, our panel assessment goes well. Not in the morning plz...


I miss my laptop

Gonna get things moving on Wed

Breadboard here i come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home